||JASPER PLACE HIGH SCHOOL (780-408-9000)
||East Gym/Centre Gym/West Gym
|Location and Directions:
- Through front doors located on 163 street. If emergency is in west/centre gym EMS may be directed to back doors.
- Elevator to Centre and West gyms is located on south east side.
- Emergencies include when an athlete is not breathing, has lost consciousness, and/or may have a serious neck, back, head injury, an open fracture/significant deformity, severe bleeding etc.
- Non Emergencies include minor injuries such as small cuts, bruises, sprains, strains etc.
- Call 911
- Perform emergency first aid as needed
- Contact JP staff, as they are best suited to help with ambulance access, and extra first aid supplies.
- Have someone meet and guide the ambulance
- First aid kits and ice are located in each gym
- Perform first aid as needed
- Contact JP staff if help is needed.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT JP STAFF ARE NOTIFIED OF ANY EMERGENCY.
|EMS DISPATCH #:
||LIFE THREATENING = 911
Non-Life Threatening = on-site Jasper Place staff
|Location of Phone and/or
Cellular Phone #:
|Personal cell phones
|Emergency Equipment Available:
- Ice & bags, splints, wound care, basic first aid supplies available in each gym.
- AED1 located at front of school near office
- AED2 located in hallway near open space
- AED3 located in NW back corner of school
|Obstacles That May Interfere:
||Parked Cars, Spectators, Athletes, bleachers
|Location of Nearest Emergency Facility:
||> Stollery Childrens Hospital (<16) 8440-112 St (780) 407-8432
> Royal Alex Hospital 10240-Kingsway Ave. (780) 477-4444
> Misericordia Hospital 16940-87 Ave. (780) 930-5717
|Location of Nearest Medicentres:
West End Medical Clinic
M7-9509 156 St NW, Edmonton, 780-756-3300
Terra Losa Medical Clinic
9760-170 St NW Edmonton, 780-486-3660
#101, 9540 - 163 Street NW Edmonton, (780) 489-4976