Competition Schedule of Events
Day 1 - Thursday April 11
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
10 min - Stretch
10 min - Warm up
10 min - Competition Floor
- This will be the athletes’ only time to use the competition floor.
- Teams travelling the furthest will be given priority.
- Teams may request a time however, all bookings will be made back to back.
- The times will be alloted in 10 minute intervals. (7:00, 7:10, 7:20 etc)
- Teams must book in advance and have until Monday, April 8 to do so.
- Booking requests are to be sent to Liese Reichert firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that Thursday’s events are not mandatory
Day 2 - Friday, April 12
10:00 am Team registration and Team photos
Your registration time will be noted on the extra mat warm up time.
Please do NOT show up prior to this.
11:00 am Coaches Meeting- GMHS Staff Room
11:30 am Ticket Sales Begin
Please inform your spectators NOT to show up prior to this time.
12:30 pm Doors to the bleacher area open for spectators
12:35 pm Captains Meeting- TBA
12: 45 pm Teams Begin to line up for Parade of Athletes
1:30 pm Opening Ceremonies Begin
1:45 pm Warm-Up Begins
(5 mins at each of the following stations: Stretch, Stunt and Tumble Mats, 7 mat floor , On Deck)
2:00 pm Competition Begins
4:00 pm Competition Ends
5:30 pm Banquet Doors open
6:15 pm Dinner Served
7:30 pm Banquet Program Begins
8:00 pm Dance Begins
9:30 pm Dance Ends.
Day 3 Saturday, April 13
8:30 am Team Registration
*Please do NOT show up prior to this time as the building will be locked and you will not be permitted entry.
9:00 am Tickets on sale to public
9:30 am Doors to the gym open for spectators
10:15 am Warm up Begins (please follow the schedule posted with the Order of Performance on the ASAA host website.)
10:15 am Competition intro (instructions, etc)
10:30 am Competition Begins
12:45 pm Awards Ceremony
1:00 pm Events End.
** All times are subject to change **