*CHAMPIONSHIPS WILL BE PLAYED AT
SHOULDICE ATHLETIC FIELDS
1410 HOME ROAD NW
*ALL GAMES WILL BE PLAYED ON HELLARD FIELD
SHOULDICE FIELDS REGULATIONS
Please respect these facilities and adhere to the following guidelines:
- Only players, coaches, officials and trainers allowed on the field
- No spectators are allowed on the field
- No smoking, chewing tobacco, vaping, or nicotine spray is allowed on the field, locker rooms or concourse areas.
- No sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, gum or other food or drink (excluding water) is allowed on the turf
- Locker rooms are to be left clean with all garbage (used tape, etc) put in garbage bins
Any breach of these policies or guidelines may result in a fine of $250.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- All teams are requested to arrive as a group and in uniform/warm-up attire to facilitate entry at the admission gate.
- Only athletes and coaches who are listed on the official roster registration will be permitted free access to the facilities.
- THREE large authorized parking areas will be clearly marked.
- Attendants will be on hand to direct traffic to ensure smooth entry and exit for busses and cars.
- Bus parking is west of the fields and will be clearly marked.
- Players must NOT be dropped off at the field gate. Busses are to park and drop off in the designated Bus Parking lot.
PARKING/TRAFFIC FLOW MAP