Unified Sports Scavenger Hunt
November 23 to December 11, 2020
Winners will be announced and prize packs will be mailed out the following week.
Unified Sports prize pack for every member of your team!
Prizes will be awarded to:
* The first team to complete the scavenger hunt
* The team with the most creative pictures
* The team with the highest number of points
How to Enter:
1. Make a Unified team in your school
2. Get a picture or video of each task on the Scavenger Hunt List
3. Send the everything to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the school name and the number of athletes and partners on the team.
* Participants must follow all COVID-19 rules and guidelines from the GoA, AHS, and their school jurisdiction.
* Teams must be made up of at least one Unified athlete and one Unified partner. There is no maximum number of team members.
* Schools may have more than one team.
* Team members must be grade 9-12 students and must be from the same school.
* Pictures do not need to be taken at school. Students may participate from home.
* Teams may submit more than one picture or video for each task in order to maximize the number of points that they receive.
* All pictures and videos that are submitted for this scavenger hunt may be shared by the ASAA and Special Olympics Alberta on their respective social media accounts, websites, and publications such as newsletters.
* If your school requi es exemption from any rule, please contact email@example.com.