Single Day Admission: Adults - $5
Junior/Senior High Students - $3 ($5 for a weekend pass)
Elementary students and younger - Free, when accompanied by an adult.
Tournament Program: $2
Spectators are required to follow positive code of conduct. All athletes, coaches, and officials are to be respected and encouraged, Artifical noisemakers are not permitted. There is limited spectator space in the Lacombe Composite High School gym. Everyone will need to “squeeze in” to afford more people a chance to sit. Please keep your feet outside the court area.
All venues are smoke-free facilities. Smoking/vaping is not allowed in the building or on school property.
All venues are “hat free” schools during school hours
Please remind athletes and spectators that during games on Friday and Saturday, they should not be wandering the hallways at any of the venues. Please keep noise to a minimum in the hallways.
Lacombe Composite High School (5628-56 Ave, Lacombe)
Friday before 4:00 PM
On Friday, April 26, 2019 classes will be in session at Lacombe Composite High School. Please adhere to the parking instructions below.
1) Absolutely NO parking on the ring road around the school before 4:00 PM on Friday.
2) Absolutely NO parking in students parking lots to the East and West or the staff parking lot until 4:00 PM on Friday.
3) No parking in front of the school until after 4:00 PM on Friday.
1) Before 4:00 PM park along 56th Ave or 56 Street to the south of the school
2) After 4:00 PM Friday and all day on Saturday, feel free to park anywhere around the school. All parking lots are available for use.
Parking Instructions for CACHS:
1. CACHS is located in a residental neighbourhood & being neighbourly is our priority.
2. No parking or driving on grass.
3. Staff parking is located on the south side of the school facing the school & reserved for staff only.
4. All other parking spots are available on a first come basis.
5. Buses are to park in the west parking lot or on the street. No buses in the south parking lot.