ASAA Hall of Fame
The ASAA Sports Hall of Fame honours the contributions and accomplishments of those individuals who are worthy of Provincial recognition.
In 2007, the categories were revised and nominations will be accepted annually for deserving recipients in the following areas:
- Athletic Administrator
- Special Achievement Deadline for nominations is March 1st.
- 2 Letters of recommendation from the nominator and two others from appropriate individuals from the nominee’s related high school career
- 2 Letters substantiating the individual accomplishments or contributions to high school sports (only these three letters will be considered for the nomination).
- A limited number of newspaper clippings, magazine articles and statistics as applicable should be included to help support the nomination.
- List of high school accomplishments and contributions and should be listed in chronological order.
- Photo of nominee
- (Optional) Video of nominee in action.
Nominations are due March 1st, annually.