Unified Bean Bag Toss
VIRTUAL Unified Bean Bag Toss Contest!
Are you ready to #PlayUnified? Grab your Unified teammate and join the virutal Unified Bean Bag Toss Contest from now until December 10th 2021.
Recreation Division Winners:
ABJ Team 3- Gabby and Robin - 81 Points
Competitive Division Winners:
1- Coaldale Christian- Alicia and Elise - 61 Points
2- Bert Church- Haley and Merek - 53 Points
3- St. Joseph High (Whitecourt)- Tayden and Sonny and Malaki - 45 Points
4- Vegreville Comp- Kyle and Aaron - 44 Points
5- High Level Public - Kade and Tiffany - 34 Points
6- Eckville High - Destin and Karson- 19 Points
Who can Play?
- Each team is made up of one athlete (student with intellectual disability) and one partner (student without an intellectual disability).
- There is no maximum number of teams that a school can enter.
- This contest runs from Novemeber 22 2021- December 10 2021.
- Participants must follow all COVID-19 rules from the GoA, AHS, and their school jurisdiction.
- Teams do not need to be at school to participate.
- Teams may enter more than once to try and get a higher score.
- All pictures and videos that are submitted may be shared by the ASAA and Special Olympics Alberta on their respective social media platforms, websites, and publications.
How to Play
- Competitive Divsion- Set the Bean Bag Board 12 feet away. Each student gets 30 seconds to see how many points they can get
- DIY Division- Set your DIY bucket up 12 feet away. Each student gets 30 seconds to see how many points they can get
- Send all videos to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them to instagram and tag @asaaprovs
- The winning team of the DIY Division will be announced the week after competition with prizes sent out shortly after
- The top scoring teams from each zone in the Competitive Division will have the opportunity to compete in a Championship the week following Christmas Break. More detials to follow